Monday, January 26, 2009


Yeeeoowza!! I am so stoked! my video won for favorite hoop video of the Year! At hoop camp this past year I got the zany idea to "cover" Hoop Camp disguised as an uptight news reporter, Patricia Louac. Everyone was really caught off guard and I was really annoying... but it made for a funny video and it seems that everybody got that the point was humor and poking fun at news reporters(they always ask the silliest questions!). A big thanks to my beloved, Franck for the awesome editing job and my mom, Fran for the videography. and now... drum roll please....here it is in all it's glory....the video that won me a coveted Hoopie Award...

59 1/2 Minutes with Patricia Louac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OzFH86Cos
Part One

To view part two log on to my youtube Channel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Thank you for spending your precious time and generously contributing to my experience by sharing yours!
xo Hoopalicious