Friday, February 5, 2010

First Mentor/Teacher Training was a HUGE success!

The first annual Joshua Tree Mentor Retreat, Jan. 2010



What an amazing 4 days! I am so great-ful for all the amazing hooper BE-ings that showed up open to looking deeply within and embracing all new ways of looking at hoopdance and people. I embarked upon this journey some time ago and went through my own transformational process in order to drop my fear and offer my thoughts and processes to the world. This first training will always hold a special place in my heart.. after all there is nothing like the first time! Hee hee!

In everlasting love and devotion to all people everywhere,

Anah aka Hoopalicious









PS; if you interested in participating in the next HoopRevolution Mentor training, check out my website:
www.HoopRevolution.com/classes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Thank you for spending your precious time and generously contributing to my experience by sharing yours!
xo Hoopalicious